Georges Excel Loan Calculator v3.1 – Mortgage Home Loan Calculator with Amortization Schedule, Extra Principal Payments, and Scenario Comparison – Excel Spreadsheet Template – Requires Microsoft Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or higher [Download]
- Mortgage home loan calculator with amortization schedule.
- Mortgage calculator includes optional extra principal payments where you can add fixed extra payments or change the amount of the extra principal payment each month and see the impact on total interest costs and paying off mortgage early.
- Separate worksheet to compare three mortgage loans. For example, compare 30 vs 15 vs 10 year loans at various amounts, interest rates, and additional payments to compare total interest costs, payments, and length of time to pay off mortgage debt.
- Amortization schedules / tables that show loan balance and payment breakdown on a monthly basis are automatically calculated by Excel by entering loan amount, annual interest rate, length of loan in years, and optional additional payments
- Charts / Graphs are displayed that show key information to help visually compare different mortgage loan scenarios based on loan amount, interest rates, terms in years of loans and optional extra payments.